Frequently Asked Questions
Here are just some of the most frequently asked questions about Freshpet’s Paws on the Ground group. If you do not see your answer below, please contact us here.
- How do I sign up for surveys as a Paws Member?Once you are a member of Paws on the Ground you don’t have to sign up for anything! You will automatically receive surveys as they come up.
- What do I do if I have forgotten my login?Not a problem! You just go to the Reset Password page and follow the instructions to reset your password.
- Can I take a survey after it has been closed?Surveys will remain open for a set time window. Once this window has closed you can no longer participate so please make sure to check your email or the website regularly!
- Why do you need to collect my personal information?We need your personal information so that we may contact you about the Paws Group. For example, to send you a link for a new survey, send a promised thank-you gift, get in touch to clear up a discrepancy, or to find out why something sent to you was returned, etc. This information will only be used for these types of situations, and not be used for any other reason.
- Who do I contact about incentives promised for completing a survey, but not received?To find out about incentives, please contact us here and reference the study's ID. Please note that it will take between 4 to 6 weeks to receive incentives for completed surveys.
- I have a Freshpet specific questionPlease visit the FAQs on our main site here.
- How do I stop being a part of Paws on the Ground?In order to Opt-out of your membership with Paws on the Ground please follow the instructions on this page. Please allow up to 72 hours for this to be completed.